Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, CERT.HEALTH may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Healthcare Date include lab results and immunizations
If you purchase CERT.HEALTH’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us or direct your health care provider to send it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) directing your healthcare provider to send us information about an immunization or lab test result; (c) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
CERT.HEALTH collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
CERT.HEALTH may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from CERT.HEALTH. CERT.HEALTH will not solicit any other business from you.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
CERT.HEALTH provides access to customer information to third parties soley for purposes of verification of your Health Information. We only provide this information to third parties that you give your Cert.Health QR Code or URL to. All access to your Health Certificate(s) is logged with the name of the person and organization that requested access and what date/time the access occurred. Verifiers are prohibited by our contract with them for storing any information about the transaction other than the data the transaction occurred and if the certificate was valid or not.
Cert.Health will also provide your credit card or debit card information to Square for purposes of processing any credit or debit card transactions initiated by you.
CERT.HEALTH may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CERT.HEALTH or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CERT.HEALTH; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CERT.HEALTH, or the public. In an such event, you will be notified of the disclosure.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of Cert.Health. By opting out, your health care certificate will be deleted and can no longer be verified. To opt-out of the Cert.Health, please email email@example.com
Security of your Personal Information
CERT.HEALTH secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. CERT.HEALTH uses the following methods for this purpose:
- We use the highest levels of encryption to ensure the security of your data.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
CERT.HEALTH collects personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. CERT.HEALTH collects this information for purposes of providing verification of health care data (Immunizations and Lab Results) to organizations that the child’s parent gives access to (e.g. a School or a Sports League).
If you are a parent and you have questions regarding our data collection practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Statement of Privacy.
From time to time, CERT.HEALTH may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
External Data Storage Sites
We store your data on servers provided by Google and Okta.
Changes to this Statement
CERT.HEALTH welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CERT.HEALTH has not adhered to this Statement, please contact CERT.HEALTH at:
Swanquarter, North Carolina 27885
Effective as of April 18, 2021